Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Let’s try this again

So for the last few months, I have been reading a lot of blogs. I’m realizing that this crazy thing we call the internet provides a voice to anyone and everyone. Some of which, I enjoy hearing, some of which I could do without. I’m sure our voice falls into that category, probably both, depending upon the day. But looking at our blog, I realize it has almost been a full year since we last touched it. And before that, it was spotty at best. We have tons of stuff going on in our lives right now, so the frequency of blogging might not be consistent. But once at least once a week, I’m (Brad) hoping to throw something out there, for better or worse. While updates on Facebook and Tweets are fun, they don’t provide the necessary space for a full voice to be heard. So here we go again.

No comments: